Monday, April 30, 2012

Dr. Mom Applys Peppermint Oil

Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil brought healing to both my son & daughter over the weekend!

First, my daughter started with a runny nose, sneezing, and a sore throat. I applied the oil to her throat, re-applying it several times, and diffused it in her bedroom at night to clean the air. After twenty-four hours she was back on her feet.

Source: vaxa.com via VAXA on Pinterest


Then my thirteen year old son started reaching for the tissues and he had a fever too! I rubbed the Peppermint oil on the bottoms of his feet, the base of his neck near the spine, and diffused it in his room. My husband mentioned giving him Tylenol, but I suggested let's do this naturally. We had developed a habit of reaching for over-the-counter medicines in the past and I wanted to use a natural approach that I beleive was given to us by God. He agreed and our son rose the next morning well!

Source: google.com via Hilary on Pinterest


The funny thing was that my husband had a dream that he needed the Peppermint oil also! He was applying it before he got out of bed the next morning!

Young Living Essential Oils are the medicine in our house!









2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that stuff. Maryann was kind enough to give me a sample of it when I wasn't feeling well a while back and it really helped me. This is definitely something I should keep in stock in my "medicine" cabinet. I didn't even think to apply it to my feet. Thanks for the tip. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Briana,
    You are welcome! The feet are very porous and absorb the essential oils very quickly throughout the body. Some people have even said they can 'taste' the oils when applied to the bottoms of their feet! The tiny molecules drive deep into every cell and bring cleansing.

    ReplyDelete