Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Passion with Peppermint

My first experience with Young Living Essential Oils was with the Peppermint Oil. I loved the way it smelt, so powerful and energizing! Here are just a few of my experiences with this amazing oil.


1) I had a pain in my right elbow and was planning a neccessary house cleaning that day. I took one drop of the oil in the palm of my left hand and slowly messaged it onto my elbow. Within 10 minutes the pain was gone and I was able to move about my day! The same held true for the bone behind my big toe. A few years ago I fell and broke it. Every once in a while the pain comes sharply! Peppermint to the rescue again! Pain is gone!




2) Did I mention how good Peppermint oil smells? Each morning upon rising I reach for it and inhale deeply to clear my sinues and start my day.


3) I started putting a drop of oil in my 16 oz. glass of water. I sip on this all day long! It is a digestive stimulant and curbs your appetite, as well as freshens your breath. Who could ask for more! Young Living essential oils are pure, and unadulterated, totally safe to consume.

Besides being a pain relieving oil, it has anti-inflammatory properties, is antibacterial, antifungal, and is antiviral. Peppermint oil is amazing and these are just a few of my experiences.

Thank you for stopping by!








2 comments:

  1. That is really neat. I have always been interested in the health benefits of essential oils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Kim! We love using EO's. I know who I will be buying from!

    ReplyDelete