Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ohhlala Orange!

Orange citrus oil is a sweet fragrance that pulls me toward happiness and summertime fun!  It lifts my attitude while bringing relaxation and an over all peace.

Who can resist the rich aroma?

Believed to have originated in China, the tasty fruit was found in the homes of the wealthy Europeans, and finally came to America.
 
 
 
Orange oil has a sweet fragrance that has helped build positive emotions in many people and may reduce occasional feelings of depression. Rich in powerful antioxidant limonene, it may help support normal cellular function.* Limonene may combat tumor growth. It is simply cold pressed from the rinds of oranges.

I believe it does support my immune system and this is how I use it:

I put 1 - 2 drops of Orange citrus oil in my seven ounce glass of Kombucha (fermented tea) everyday! It tastes delicious! We also like a few drops in our Vitamix while making Kefir smoothies too. It helps take the sourness of the Kefir away.

I like to apply it directly to the skin, but it is best to avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up the 12 hours.

Lastly, I love to diffuse the Orange oil! It is so refreshing!
 
I would love to hear from you! Please leave a sweet comment below!

Kim



*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.


No comments:

Post a Comment