Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Direction is Clear

               Don't know which way to turn?                                                          
                          Do you feel stretched and afraid?
             The days are uncertain, but my hope is in the Lord!



God has called us to NOT be afraid, but to be strong and very courageous. Men will fail us, friends will leave, jobs will end, but my hope is in the Lord! We must press forward! These are days of uncertainty, yes, and that is why we need the Lord even more!
 
 
"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3

I have been struggling to figure things out. Maybe you are like me, a thinker! Sometimes I think too much! Do you know what I mean? I felt the leading of the Holy Spirit coaxing me to His Word. The cares of the world are way to heavy for me. I have decided to put my focus on Him like never before!

I have never been abandoned. I have family and friends who care about me. God has always provided my every need. Would he stop now? Never! He said He would never leave me, nor forsake me! And He won't leave you either! Call upon Him.

So today, I dug a little deeper in the Bible and decided to not be afraid of the uncertainty of this world, but to be focused on the promises of God!

One thing that gives me great pleasure and wellness of body, mind and spirit is using my Young Living Essential Oils. I do believe they are gifts from God.

                                                 Are you experiencing a dry mouth?



Thieves is a wonderful essential oil which is highly antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-infectious. One symptom of fear or tension can be a dry mouth. For this I apply Thieves essential oil. I have found it to clear my throat of mucus and allow my glands to operate correctly providing the necessary saliva in the mouth.

Just 1-2 drops applied with my fingers brings aid to my thymus.



To order yours today, please go to here to my website! As always, I welcome your questions!

I pray you do not have a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind!

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment