Saturday, January 12, 2013

Healthy Home Business

My family and I have been using Young Living Essential Oils for almost 2 years now!

For as long as I can remember, I have been interested in health, the self-help kind. Friends had helped me search for new healthy eating habits to strengthen our immune systems, using Kefir, Kombucha and some other fermented homemade foods. I have always enjoyed perfume and fragrances, including essential oils. At one homeschool event a friend shared Young Living and I knew they were the missing link in our home! Now, with healthy nutrition and using essential oils everyday I am happy to say that we have not been to the doctor's office once since using the oils. I have felt that it is my responsibility to see that my family's health was at perk performance.

 
Young Living pays strict attention to providing the best therapeutic-grade essential oils! Their seed-to-seal process far outweighs the competition. At Young Living we know our plants, because we grow them, then cultivate and distill the precious oils. Every batch is tested for quality and when approved is then bottled. All done by Young Living , no chemicals or toxins are added. You get what you pay for, pure, medicinal essential oils.

God designed our bodies to receive His healing with nature. This method of health and healing has been used through the generations a long time before us. I believe getting back to natural methods is the best way and being proactive before an issue arises.
 
Our essential oils are well worth the money. And there are no side effects! In my family we budget each month to make a purchase. The medicine cabinet has been replaced with our essential oils and the shower with non-toxic shampoos and personal products. My kitchen and bathrooms are daily wiped down with the Thieves cleaner to keep germ free!

I find working from home has helped me teach our homeschool pre-teens some entrepreneur skills and we are learning about health each day. They are enjoying oils to rid themselves of acne, pain relief from exercising and choosing natural sleep options. I desire that my children to lean toward natural methods, rather than over the counter medicines.

Young Living has a program similiar to a Sam's Club membership. Enroll as a distributor, purchase a one time kit and receive a 24% discount right away! They only ask that you make a purchase of $50. per Year to keep your account active. You can then receive discounted products, and other memberships benefits, if you choose with a product point reward system. You are never required  to sell a thing. In fact, all you might want to do is share your experience using these amazing oils. I share - Young Living sells! There is never any pressure, just results!
Besides the essential oils, we have nutritional supplements, personal/home care products, and the best compensation plan out there! There are products to keep your puppy happy too!
 
This journey has become a lifestyle for us and I welcome new friends and members on my team of like-minded people. If you are interested in enrolling either for a business, or just to use for your family and self, please visit my website to learn more. We have an excellent team of proactive, like-minded people who encourage and support each other daily. I look forward to serving you and will answer any questions you may have!

Visit me HERE and signed up for my monthly newsletter.

Stay proactive!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment