Friday, March 8, 2013

Thieves Toothpaste As Deodorant, Really?




      Thieves Dentarome Ultra toothpaste, from Young Living, has given me complete coverage for a deodorant!

 
                                                                                        Yes, it is true!




After a shower, I apply a bead size amount to my fingertips, then massage into the arm pits. It does not sting a bit! The Thieves paste attacks all the bacteria. I still feel fresh in the evening. It has given me the best protection of any deodorant ever!

I love a product when it can have multi-purposes. I not only have whiter teeth, fresher breathe, but I feel confident that I am covered from odor. 


The ingredients are high-powered with Young Living's pure therapeutic-grade essential oils of the Thieves blend, clove, cinnamon, lemon, rosemary;  and eucalyptus ( E. radiata). Thieves is all food-grade and the ingredients are safe if swallowed.


Ingredients are:
  • Calcium carbonate
  • Water
  • Zinc oxide
  • Xylitol
  • Vegetable glycerine
  • Xanthan gum
  • Papain (from papaya extract)
  • Lecithin
  • Zinc citrate
  • Stevia leaf
Thieves Ultra toothpaste contains NO flouride, sodium lauryl sulfate, sugar, synthetic chemicals, or colors.

You might be a sceptic, OR, you might be a little curious and try it, like me!

Become a wholesale member and receive this product at a 24% discount!

Go HERE to read about your purchasing options. Message me any questions you may have!

Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment